Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Updates from Previous Post/GPaul Wins By a Margin

The verdict is in and my personal brand name is, drum roll please............................ GPaul. 

GPaul is easy to say, easy to remember and easy to type and it's catchy, which is also an important trait in a personal brand, according to Bonnie Ann Cain, OSU Library Communications. 

I couldn't agree with you more Bonnie. Even family members and friends love the sound of GPaul. Regardless, if my name is unique in the social media world "GPaul" sounds unique. 

Quick update on the life of GPaul: 

My client issue is resolved after not only speaking with professor, Bill Handy, but also my client and realizing we can accomplish the goals and objectives of the client through multiple means of communication without being sold on a specific tactic. For more background information, check out the post "Sold on a Tactic When Research Shows Otherwise." 

Regarding my senior thesis, research is well underway and is almost complete. I will meet with professor, Gina Nobel, to finalize our action plan when contacting fellow PRSA members nationwide. 

My resume is updated and ready for revisions. I'll be contacting many of my fellow blog readers to offer suggestions. 

Also, VisualCV is having a "best of the best" VisualCV for students. I plan on entering my VisualCV within the next two weeks. I was contacted by the account executive, Katrina, about the "best of the best" student section for VisualCV. She thought I would be a great source and a great way for professionals to view my VisualCV in the field of public relations. Understanding the value of mutually beneficial relationships is key. Gotta Love It!

Until next time, 

GPaul 

No comments: